WELCOME ! INI BLOG KEPUNYAAN RAJAHIDAYAH ! BERHABUK BLOG KITE. MWEHE :D

Saturday, July 9, 2011

I think, i should post something



Assalamualaikum..
Why should be like this ? first time we like this rite ? yunk, stop sad okey . raja love u so muchh ! <3 only u appreciate, take care. understand of me . and with u la i got round a school . hihi ;) bestkan dear .. hope we can be like normal :'/ .
u text time i taking a bath. u say, u really sorry because something . I became confuse, where u know about that news . from my blog ? but my blog can't read rite . do not thinking so much ! but i'm so sory about that . don't blame urself to much okay dear . u make me sad . ;( i'm fine with u ..

don't sad anymore , nnti iter tanak kawan awak lagi ;p muah :*




terimakasihdaunkeladi,singgahlagikalaufree :)

No comments:

Post a Comment